Without the lights on Temple Square
I was able to get some really neat reflection shots of the Christus over the Nativity and by the Temple.

I was afraid they would get cold so Gage had on almost 4 layers of clothing and Payton (who slept the whole time) was bundled so tight he looked like an adorable snow beast!
Nathan's Parents came along. We were able to see the Tabernacle that has just been renovated and rededicated it was so beautiful, Gage loved it... Now I'm really excited for the Christmas Season!
Just a little shot from the good old days! Our high school choir would come every year and preform in the Assembly Hall, the Joseph Smith memorial building and in the tourist centers... I know I looked forward to that all year long (whole day out of school spent singing and walking around the mall...who wouldn't?)
I love this shot...This tree still had red berries on it...BEAUTIFUL!

I love this shot...This tree still had red berries on it...BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:
Post a Comment