Brandon and Annie were married in the Manti Temple on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and what a sweet couple. The best part was the giggling after their first kiss as husband and wife...apparently they're low key with the PDA. She said "there's so many people here!"
Kristena (Did you all vote with the post below?) and a different view of the temple from the reception hall. If only those wires weren't in the way. I need to learn how to use photo shop!
Their cake was way fun and Brandon's groom's-cake was hilarious...Powered by Metallica.

Russ & Em (you look so thoughtful in this photo Emilie)
Russ & Em (you look so thoughtful in this photo Emilie)

1 comment:
Darn! I thought I could beat you on posting. It takes me awhile to get the pictures up and going. haha no worries. I'm so glad your a blogger! love it! Thanks for the pictures!
Loved the roller skate shots!
Post a Comment