Yesterday was the day. We celebrated our 7th anniversary with a fantastic dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Nathan loved it because they put bacon and cheese on EVERYTHING including his fries. They also gave him ranch to dip them in...heart attack on a plate is what I called it. Their shrimp and sauteed mushrooms were AMAZING! When we got home we had a toast with sparkling grape juice. Gage was so thrilled that he got to use a glass glass. It was a tiny stemmed glass cup that he delightfully called a "Gage sized glass." Payton fell asleep on the couch so he missed it. This morning we went and did sealings at the Ogden Temple, a tradition that we've upheld every anniversary. How grateful I am for the blessings promised in that beautiful ordinance and for the peace that always accompanies us on a trip to the temple.
P.S. Payton calls that my "spider-man" dress. The color is a lot more fun in person and I swear it wasn't that unflattering in the mirror. Oh well ;0)

1 comment:
That is so funny Rick and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary at the Texas Roadhouse. I LOVE the food there. Happy late Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment