Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3

2

1
Happy New Year
Payton didn't quite make it to Midnight... We helped him ring in the New Year!
We also had our traditional family toast,
and some AMAZING fireworks compliments of Uncle Bruce.
He had two of them and we're talking Disneyland quality people!!! Okay, maybe not Disneyland but Lagoon for sure. After they lit up the sky we all rushed inside before the Police could find the culprit. Too funny!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Can I just say DEE is the best!!! I mean what an AWESOME Aunt for letting you make a HUGE mess EVERY year. Looks like so much fun , and I bet it is great you now get to do it with your boys.
Sorry I missed you we ended staying and cleaning up so they didn't have to. Call me next time you are down.