Saturday before the trunk or treat I was able to visit with friends. Nowadays it's more of a play date than girl's day out... which is fine with me. My kids had a blast! We had Nathan take some pictures of us being silly (that's one of the good things about having friends that you had when you were little. It's okay to be silly!) Then decided to snap some of the little ones. Out of all the pictures I took this was the best one I got.
Top to bottom: Tori's Dakoda & Chloe. Tarin's Maddux & Zeke. My Payton, Gage & Kaitlyn.
It was one of those snap away and hope I get one where everyone is looking at me and is semi-smiling... Here are the outtakes ;-)


Gage had a really good time playing with Zeke. I asked him when we were leaving if he had a good time with "Zeke. You did know that was his name right?"
"Yeah mom, but he didn't know that I was Gage... He will next time, though."
He had fun.
We also helped Grandpa carve pumpkins
She just looked too cute in her outfit not to post this one ;)
And had Jack 'o lantern pizza's with Mom, Dad, De, Dave & Judy
Kaitlyn got to meet her Great-Great aunt Bonnie and uncle Tom.

1 comment:
I am sad that I missed your text message :( Maybe next time.
Post a Comment