Thursday, September 1, 2011

Softball 2011


This year I had the chance to play in an adult softball league here in Layton and... IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN! I haven't played in YEARS so I was a little nervous but it was very low pressure and so much fun. I plan on making it a yearly thing and can't wait until next season.




I found out it was sort of like riding a bike. If only my body reacted the same way my mind did :) after the first couple games I could hardly walk! I forgot I had some of those muscles you use when you sprint... and hold that fielding stance for too long. I did get some pretty great bruises out of the deal. I wish I'd taken a photo of this one the next day. Not only did it have black and blue thread's but a nice yellow bump the size of the ball.


No comments: