Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Elder Munns

Today we got to go to the airport to welcome back Ty-guy. I can't believe it's already been two years. Time sure does seem to fly lately. He looked at Gage and said "man you've gotten big" then at Payton and said "I don't know you yet!" And it hit me...Payton will almost be as big as Gage when Seth comes home! The terrifying thing about that is it's really not that far away.



Some "Welcome Home" skittles and Reese's




1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love all the pictures Erin! It's great to keep up with you guys. You look so sassy in your Easter outfit! Love the shoes:) And did you get a hair cut?! Cute:) I can't believe how much Payton looks like Nathan. Incredible. Happy birthday Liese! Hope you had a good one. Oh yeah, are you guys going to be around in Aug? I'm think I'm going to try and come out with Ashton? We'll see how the ticket prices go:)