Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun Little Project

I'm really excited about our patio this year...I want to make it really fun and relaxing. I want to have potted flowers everywhere and Nathan has agreed to make me a pergola. (We'll see if it actually happens ; ) So, yesterday I decided to pain our shabby bistro table and chairs to a bright cherry red...I really like it. I got it all over me, though, the wind was blowing a little bit more than I thought it was...my arms, my feet, my eyebrows, and bangs...you know what happens when you blow your nose after spray painting!! It was worth it.
Before...After
I've got a ton of Easter pics to post...I'll do that after I get back from the Airport!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

the Airport??? who is going on a trip or coming home and that looks so cool now i will have to come see your house this summer after you get everything done
cat