Thursday, August 28, 2008

Must Reads

I stumbled across this blog today while checking in on another one that I have completely fallen in love with. The one I've been reading is by a woman who has been documenting her joys and frustrations with the adoption process. She always has such uplifting quotes and finds humor in in her trials...It's really a good read. Here is the link to that blog. This other one I came across while reading that one and I honestly spent about 45 min in front of my computer sobbing as I read this couples story and watched their slide shows about the stillborn baby she gave birth to two months ago. Their family has such strong testimonies! As soon as I finished reading just the intro Payton (who decided he didn't want to nap today and has been screaming for hours because he's so exhausted) came up to me crying. I picked him up and gave him incredible hugs. We went out onto the patio and cuddled. Something like this sure makes you appreciate your little ones (even when they're screaming!) I'm so grateful God has blessed me with two beautiful, healthy little boys. I'm so thankful that they are mine and Nate's forever! You can read this couples blog here.

No comments: