Back in May Nathan's company had a party at Lagoon. It just happened to fall on his week on so they gave us vouchers to use any time this season. We've put it off over and over again until this past Saturday. We're really lucky that we live so close because we were able to take the boys for a few hours and spend it all in "Kiddy Land" then drove the boys home to be with Grammie. Nathan and I were able to go back that night and ride all the new crazy one's we've never had a chance to go on. (Our recommendations are Wicked, and the spider) We actually couldn't have picked a better day. It was very overcast with a little rain. No, I'm not being sarcastic. There's nothing worse than standing in long lines when it's killer hot. The rain felt great and the lines weren't long at all. The kid's LOVED it. Gage is usually afraid of all the rides and after we got him on the merry go round he was hooked. He refused to ride it alone though; Payton wasn't to happy about sharing his giraffe.
Payton must have ridden this one five times all by himself. While Gage was on other rides Nate took him for walks and he kept running back to this one!
And Gage was really upset that Payton couldn't ride the airplanes, he came off the ride upset at the girl that sat behind him because "that girl kept pulling the lever and making me go down!" Even now when he saw this picture he told me that he "didn't like that girl 'cause she made me fly down"...I love it!

2 comments:
I really miss going to Lagoon with you and then switching and going to the Cabin. I think that we should try to get together next year and do that.
Oh Erin those boys are just the cutest! Amazing how big Payton is getting. I can't believe how good he was to go on those rides that's pretty brave! And too sweet that his big brother wanted his right beside him. You have an awesome little family! Sharon
Post a Comment