We're so Glad when Grandparents come! Glad as we can be!! My little Gage took part in his very first Primary Program last week. We practiced and practiced...We even went to the chapel on Tuesday so we could practice with the microphone. He even told me he wanted to do this all by "
hisself". I kept my hope alive because grandparents were traveling all that way just to hear him speak a single line, and Nathan was driving up from Salt Lake because he was working JUST for Sacrament meeting. Sunday morning I let HIM choose his church clothes (man he's a stylish dude!) and he was still very excited about what he would get to say. Until, that is, when it was time for him to take his seat on the front row. He then told me that he didn't really want to do it. I told him I would help and we walked to the microphone to wait for his turn. The girl before him was very loud so he covered his ears. I was pleasantly surprised when I told him that it was his turn he stepped up to the microphone, smiled, and gave his line which he was so proud he had memorized. I know that Heavenly Father Loves me because "He gave me my Mom, and
my Daddy, and my
Brover." (Sigh, and a tear wipe) My little Man is getting so big!



Here are some pictures of the festivities while the Grandparents were in town all weekend!




I think my Dad wears the baby sling well!




1 comment:
Wow, that Gage is just a handsome little man! His talk even brought a tear to my eye! A proud MOM and DAD moment! And Grandparents too! So awesome that the Grandparents are supportive too. Lucky Kids!
Post a Comment