(This was right after the session...we both have hat hair ;)
Today is the day. Because our anniversary fell on a Sunday this year and Nate has to work we celebrated last week by staying in Logan for a few days. I know why Logan? Because Nathan and I have never been to the Logan temple, it's fairly close and seems like it's far away. Perfect combo for a getaway! Dave and Judy watched the little ones while we were away. Thank You!!The canyon was so beautiful all red.
A whole lot of HGTV! and swimming. We swore we'd work out every day...didn't happen. How can you when you've got HGTV?!?
We ate at Cafe Sabore.
It's an old train station made into a Mexican restaurant. I had mango shrimp with mushrooms...it was sooooo yummy!
Thursday we went to a morning session. We were asked to be the witness couple.
It was such a beautiful session, and such a
beautiful temple.
Cache valley is really beautiful, I must say. This is the look Nathan always gets when I turn the camera on him. Oh boy!
Happy Anniversary Sweetie...I Love you!

1 comment:
Happy anniversary!!!!!!!
6 years 2 kids WOW we are getting old!!!
Love Cat
Post a Comment