Saturday evening was Samantha's wedding. They did a couple things that I've never seen before including the Spanish tradition of the 13 coins as well as the marriage ceremony, a family ceremony & community ceremony. For the family they had Kaiden & Jagger join their hands in a circle and had Sam & Joey promise that they would not only love one another but the children & make decisions that would be best for the family as a whole. For the community they asked that all there promise to help and support Samantha and Joey in their life together and we all promised we would.
This was the first time using my new camera and I was a disappointed with how the pictures turned out...I wish I'd taken my other camera. Samantha looked beautiful & extremely happy and doesn't Jerry look dashing in his Naval uniform?

3 of the 5 girl cousins Me, Trish (bridesmaid) & Sam

1 comment:
What are you talking about? You always have cute hair!! And I can't believe Samatha is married! I still remember her as a little girl. What a beautiful wedding.
Post a Comment