Sunday, April 25, 2010

Post about Payton...and a bit of Gage


Before I go on with all the pictures I found on my camera of Payton...A little blurb about Gagers. Thursday was his teacher's birthday and he wanted to do something special. So, we found out what her favorite candy was: Peanut Butter M&M's and he wrote her this little note. I love that one 'S' is facing the right way and one is backwards...along with the 'J' in Julie. It's so fun to see him learning!

Now, most of these are from yesterday because really, what's cuter than a little boy in shorts and puddle jumping boots (that he insisted on wearing when I tried to put on his tennis shoes)
Here's my little busy body at work.



And then some sleeping pics. The top one is from last night. A group of my Young Women came over for a twilight marathon (they were all to young to go to Prom so we made other arrangements;0) We even had a mom join us... It was way fun!
P.S. Look at those red boots below...I'm in love!
And this is from a couple days ago...he couldn't even let go of his 'chips' while napping.
Payton is currently obsessed with his name. Everywhere we go when someone new walks by he says, "HI! I'm Payton Sanderson." Nathan told him he was 'cute' the other night and he said "No! I not cute I Payton Sanderson!" If I ask him what my name is he says "Mama Sanderson". The best part is the way he says our last name, though, it comes out in syllables like: San~Der~Sun.
I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to tell ya, i love the picture of payton with the one eyed closed like he is winking at ya or something...very cute.

Courtney said...

I love these picture of the boys! So cute. Hope you are feeling well!