It was fun riding in the back seat of the family wagon... except that Kaitlyn fussed the whole way because I was looking right at her but not picking her up... poor baby ;-) It was fun having these two knuckle-heads beside me for the ride!
The love of a great photo-op in our family doesn't end... no matter how old we get!
And then there was the GIANT WALL OF SAND
Payton started going up... and up... and up...
Once we realized that he wasn't going to stop no matter how much we yelled after him the adults decided we better start climbing. Dad was the first to start up the sand mountain. When Payton still didn't stop De started to run... unfortunately with the sand moving beneath her she was running in place... it was hilarious! After I got a good laugh at that I realized that I'd better get a move on it. By the time I caught up to Dad the burning in my legs was AWEFUL... the pain in my side was SHARP and little Mr. Payton was all the way to the top dissapearing behind the ridge that could have been hiding anything... cliff off the other side perhaps?
Turns out behind the mountain of Sand there's a hill of sand. Payton was on his way up that as well... until we caught him! I made sure on the way down that I stayed above them. There was NO WAY I was hiking that thing twice!!
In case you couldn't tell little Miss Kaitlyn has a certain uncle WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER!

No comments:
Post a Comment