Friday May 27th we were able to go to Gage's "All that I learned in Kindergarten" program. It was a great way for parents to see all that the children had been working on all year including some of their favorite songs. We had a great time! Gage sure loved his teacher Mrs. Rhoton and so did I. I was able to volunteer in his class throughout the year and am completely amazed at her dedication, organization and complete loving patience with those kids!
The last week of school Gage got to ride the school bus for the first time when they took a field-trip to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. These are the end of school gifts that Gage and I made for Mrs. Rhoton and her assistant "Gramma Pat" as all the students called her.
We had tons of fun picking all the broken crayons out of our endless supply and mixing the colors so that it was bright and fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment