Friday, November 18, 2011

I GOT IT!!!

We've been busy around here. This might just be the understatement of the century. It's downright been a mad-house!! Along with figuring out the time needed for my new calling I've been working like a mad-woman to finish up my requirements to earn my Young Woman Medallion for Evening of Excellence last Wednesday November 9th. I seriously finished reading the Book of Mormon for my Virtue value project about 10 minutes before it was time to start. I've enjoyed the time I was able to spend in the Young Women program and I love those girls fiercely!! I'm loving Relief Society but there's just a spirit in the YW that is unique. I loved serving with these wonderful ladies up top. I formed lasting friendships and learned so much from each of them. It was a bitter sweet night for them... they were all released Sunday and a new presidency was put in. (Most of which were on my list :) They'll be AMAZING.
For a celebration of sorts last night when all the youth and the new leaders were leaving to rake leaves for their Wednesday activity we all went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner. The food was great... as was the company :)
Love you Ladies!

No comments: