Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gage's Last day of 1st grade

 We decided to make this a tradition for each of Gage's teachers since he had so much fun giving it to Mrs. Rhoton last year. Unfortunately she decided to retire after last year and Mrs. Moon has taken an administrator position at another school. Each have been AMAZING teachers for him!
I jokingly told Gage that he must be scaring all his teachers away...
Yeah. I made him cry. Bad mothering moment.
I forget what a sensitive little soul he is! I made it right... we just feel so blessed to have had these women influencing our little boy. There's a special place in heaven for teachers like them!

 
  
I got there just in time for the handing out of next year's class assignment. 
1st day~ August 22, 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Last day~ June 1, 2012
 Gage asked for a special snack of yogurt with blueberries and strawberries... I love it when my kids actually ask for healthy foods! 

No comments: