Hogle Zoo June 15, 2012
Peek A Boo!!
Yeah... the kids couldn't get enough of the Merry-go-round
I couldn't get enough of their adorable face painted cheeks :)
We had a little incident at the new Rocky Shores exhibit. Payton walked off and when he didn't see us he panicked and took off running. We had security looking for him when we got a call from Jeff asking if we had all our kids... we of course told him Payton was missing. Yeah... Payton had run ALL THE WAY UP TO THE ELEPHANTS where he saw Carter and simply walked over and said, "Oh, hey Carter."
Jeff did say he looked a little worried before he saw them. I was TERRIFIED!!
I can't tell you how many times we've had the "if you're lost stay where you are" talk. Hopefully now he'll listen! Or he'll just go looking for Carter :)
When I told the security woman we'd found him. She said "oh there he is (pointing to Gage) She laughed because the description we gave was jean shorts, blue & red t-shirt and red ball cap. Yep, I'm that mom that dresses my kids in the same colors for that very reason. If one goes missing we know what the other was wearing!!

No comments:
Post a Comment