Oh, we had a little Burger King before we went home...Gage loved wearing the crown.
When we first moved in our neighbors told us that the fireworks were awesome. The high school is right behind our house and that's where they shoot the city fireworks off. So, when we got home all the streets and lots by us were packed with people, luckily no one was parked in our spot so we pulled out the blanket and some snacks and staked our claim by our courtyard's playground. We enjoyed some small fireworks put on by our neighbors then lied back and enjoyed the big show. I thought for sure that Payton wouldn't like the noise but Gage was the one that was a little unsure. He had his ears covered for the first few minutes but then he started taking pictures with Nate's phone. He LOVED them. I got a fun picture of him playing on the swing set with the fireworks right behind him...That's how close they were. We finished up the night with sparklers on our front porch. I love the 4th!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment