Monday, July 21, 2008

What a weekend

Saturday morning I woke up with Nate at 5:00 and had the kids loaded by 5:50. I had to hang the posters for my first ever Yard Sale. We had it at Beth's house and two of her friends joined in as well. It was supposed to be from 7-12 but the first people showed up around 6:40 and the last left around 1:30. I've never really been to yard sales so it was pretty interesting to see the bargaining that goes on and the craziness of it all...people fighting over who grabbed an item first all that...pretty crazy. I didn't really have a lot of high priced items like the others so my wheeling and dealing was pretty minimal, which is fine with me. I ended up making just under $100 and took the rest of what didn't sell to DI. So, I feel pretty good about the whole experience, I just wanted to get rid of stuff.
After the yard sale ended the boys and I rode the Front Runner down to Salt Lake then rode Trax up to the U of U. Nathan met us there and we then met up with the Willson clan. Zac had a mission reunion and then Marvon and Alicia wanted to take the boys to the zoo. We all went to dinner at TGIFriday's...their air conditioning was NOT working so it was really hot but the food was yummy. Zeke slept through the entire meal. I took Gage to the restroom and it had automatic paper towel dispensers. I told him to wave his hand in front of the light to get some to come out and when it did he said, "Oh, mom, that's so clever." He cracks me up!! CLEVER!!


Gage LOVES riding the train...he was just REALLY sleepy

Gage took this one of Payton and Me

He LOVES the trains. When we got on Trax
He said, "Mom we need a map to show us
where the rails go."

Zoo's make little boys sleepy!

Payton decided to share with Maddux...If you notice he puts it in his own mouth after he misses Maddux's.

Friday I met my family at the airport so they could fly out to North Carolina, because I had the boys I shuttled them two at a time. After they were all to the portal I went to Jeff and Heather's to take Judy some things she had left at our house. She wasn't there yet so I watched baby Carter while Heather took a bath. He's already gotten so big since the last time I saw him. After Judy arrived we left to go get Nathan from work then back to the airport to pick up my parent's car


Little guy with not so little feet and BIG blue eyes

No comments: