Gage was very excited that Sunday in his new Primary class he got his very first CTR ring. He ran towards me shaking his finger shouting "Look mom, now I can be double CTR you know Choose the Right!" Double because of his cape. So Adorable! I swear that every time I look at him he's more and more grown up. Lucky for me he is still a cuddly little guy and asks me frequently for a cuddle or a hug and kiss.
Look at those big brown eyes!He came into the kitchen last Saturday and said
"Look mom, the wax in my ear keeps the crayons in."
And here's his latest accomplishment...
The week before we left for Christmas he got a hold of a Permanent Marker and drew this beautiful "A" on my kitchen counter top. Now, try giving a 4 year old a stern talking to when you're so excited about a letter "A"!!
Well, Saturday he asked me to show him how to make the other letters in his name. Sigh, what an smart little boy. I drew his name once and right below is his first attempt. I'm so proud! He's having a hard time with the G's but we'll keep practicing.
I sure LOVE this little guy!Well, Saturday he asked me to show him how to make the other letters in his name. Sigh, what an smart little boy. I drew his name once and right below is his first attempt. I'm so proud! He's having a hard time with the G's but we'll keep practicing.

2 comments:
Sweet. It's crazy he's a CTR before you know it he'll be getting baptized! OOOHHHHH! It's so sad they can't stay small!!!
p.s. you didn't say if the A washed off???
A little bit of hairspray and a magic eraser and his artwork was gone...whew!
Post a Comment