Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Post 3

~Christmas Day~
Do you remember that sewing project I was telling you all about? Here it is. It was so great to see the boys faces when they opened their super capes. A few months ago I got Gage a book called CTR boy ("Choose The Right" for those who don't know) I decided to make all my nephews super/CTR capes and asked the older boys who their favorite superhero was. Daniel-Iron Man, Josh- Superman, Ren- Spider man, Gage- Transformers, Payton- Batman, & Carter- Super C. Gage & Payton have worn theirs everyday since.


Santa brought Gage & Daddy Nerf Guns


Sometimes I think Christmas is more fun for the Parents!



Carter really wanted to play a game of Phase 10

Poor Gage is ALWAYS sick for Christmas. This year it was a combo of fever, runny nose, watery eyes, and an ear infection. He wouldn't stop rubbing his eyes so it looks like he has black eyes in all the pictures. We got two feet of snow while we were there so we couldn't get out even if we wanted to. We were so worried we were going to have to get to a hospital. Thank heaven for Priesthood blessings. Nathan & Chris gave him one Christmas morning. Gage asked "Why do I need this mom?" and uncle Chris replied quickly "Because me and your Dad are magic & we'll help you feel better." As soon as they finished the prayer Gage sneezed and cleared his nose quite well... right on my shoulder! His fever and ear ache were gone within an hour. Later in the day he told me "Mom, I think Chris and Dad used the wrong kind of magic because now my nose hurts." His poor nose was rubbed raw from all the tissues but I thought his statement was pretty adorable!

No comments: