We went to the Draper Temple again today with the Sanderson Family. When we were just getting started we passed the chapel and I recognized Elder Hales. I was so excited! They led him on the tour in front of us. We couldn't see him anymore. We all made it to the Sealing room where a couple speaks to everyone for a few minutes but by this time Payton had had enough. He hadn't had a very long nap on the way and he was inconsolable. I stepped out of the room and the temple workers said that he could walk around. Well, he kept trying to run down the hall and I kept stopping him. He cried even louder. Just then, a door opened and out came Elder Hales. He came over to Payton and grabbed his hand. I lifted him up and Elder Hales put his hand on Payton's shoulder, "sometimes I know exactly how you feel." He said and smiled at us. Then they led him away on the tour again. WOOOOO! I know my cheeks were blood red, I was so excited. Not about my son throwing a nice tantrum, but I've never been that close to a General Authority before. Such a great experience!
11 years ago


1 comment:
WOW!!!!!!!! that is so cool that is all I can say
Post a Comment