Friday, August 14, 2009

The County Fair

Snowee's, Lemonade Shakers, booths, gardens, displays, animals, and Gage's favorite- Rockband tournament.
Wednesday night we went to the county fair. We joined a couple in our ward on the outing and she ended up winning for everything she entered! Her chick, her pickled beats, a rocker, a quilt and a jacket...You rocked the fair Janae! Thanks for letting us tag along.
Payton milked a cow (and wasn't very happy about it...at least he tried) Gage refused!


This little pony was just his size
Isn't that rocker to die for?!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

How fun!! sometimes I wish we lived up by SLC then I come up and am thankful I live here in Price. It is so peaceful and Quiet.

Janae Thomas said...

Erin, loved the company at the fair. I had such a good time, we'll have to make it back next year!!! Thank-you for the pictures and sharing my excitment. Next year I hope to see your face light up like a Christmas tree because of the amazing goods your going to enter. Ended up taking home $14 dollars. It turned into a good meal at Chick-Fill-A.