Monday, August 24, 2009

CRAZY Saturday

Saturday morning started out with Ultimate Frisbee...okay not really ultimate just Frisbee...only a few of us showed up. The boys still had a great time playing on the playground equipment.
Next came the HAIRCUTS. I had three shaggy boys on my hands.
Here's the befores, I forgot to take afters...oops.


We also spent some time wandering around heaven...Lowe's in other words. Now, let me get your opinions. Our tub is surrounded by the white tile below. We're replacing the flooring with something similar to the tile on the left. To update the surround without doing a complete overhaul we're thinking of using the center tile as a border along the top. What think ye? Does it look okay with the white? Does it tie in the natural tile we're putting on the floor? Let me know what you think.
The evening was a rush here rush there affair. We had a wonderful ward street party at five, complete with a Snowee machine and the best hot dog I've ever had! The boys stuck around for that before heading off to the Salt Lake Bees game. I had a baby shower to be to at six.
For Beth & Baby Emily


I snapped three different pictures of Beth & Heather and in each one Beth was wiping her eyes so Heather said she would just do it too. Nice.
After the shower Judy & I rushed down to catch the post-game fireworks with the rest of my family. I didn't get a great picture of everyone it was a little too dark.


Gage & Ren both wore their Leones jerseys (thanks again Andres) and Payton got his hat signed by the Bee. He was so excited he kept shouting Look Look! and waved his hat around.

It was soooo humid! I felt like we were at a Richmond Braves game...It was muggy! Look at how sweaty poor Gage was, it looks like he just came out of the shower.

No comments: