Saturday, August 1, 2009

Temple one more time...

Last chance and we took it, to see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Mom, Dad, De & Jim joined us. Nate got off work early so he could be there too. There were a TON of people so it took almost two hours to weave our way through, but it was worth it...yet again.


Payton giving his 3 way kisses!



Can I just tell you how much I love Daybreak! It's the neighborhood that surrounds the new temple. A couple years ago during the Parade of Homes I got to see 10 different houses here and fell in love. It's not one of those cookie cutter places but all the houses are totally different (including the color's which I love) the yards aren't big at all but they have block parks and gardens and everyone has a large front porch! Very community centered. If we end up staying in northern Utah THIS is where I want to be!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Clarks brother Jay lives in that neighbor hood. Wouldn't that be awesome to live in the same vicinity!!