Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy Bees Graduation

Thursday May 27th 2010
We were the first ones there... which is the only reason I got this first photo. After others started joining us Gage began to panic.
He seriously gave himself hives before the program started. "Mom, I'm too itchy...and nervous... I can't do it." Mrs. Julie told him that he didn't need to say his part if he didn't want to. But, he also didn't want to sit in front of everyone either. So, she did a little rearranging so that he could sit right across from me. He held my hand for the first 10 minutes of the Graduation. Poor little guy is just so shy around a lot of people.

I was glad when she had them take off their bee costumes because then I could actually see his face. Once they started singing all their songs he quickly warmed up (he is my little song-bird)!
1st day of school Aug 25, 2009 ~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~Graduation day May 27, 2010

After the ceremony we headed to IHOP to celebrate with Dave & Judy... It was also the beginning of Payton's Birthday Celebration!

No comments: