I had to sneak this in because I'm not sure if I'll get anymore posted this week.
We just got back from Park City on Saturday and I had a lesson to teach Sunday... I'm now packing up for Girl's Camps tomorrow, so...
Tons of adorable pics to come from last week, even more I'm sure to come for this week.
I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
We just got back from Park City on Saturday and I had a lesson to teach Sunday... I'm now packing up for Girl's Camps tomorrow, so...
Tons of adorable pics to come from last week, even more I'm sure to come for this week.
I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
I was lucky to catch these of the boys after church yesterday. They aren't much for posed photo's. (Serious posed photos that is.) We had a wonderful Fast & Testimony meeting and I got to see Kayce (one of our loved young women leaders who for the past year has been in Iraq) She's a Black Hawk pilot and was able to be home on leave for the holiday. She'll be finished with this tour in September and we all can't wait to have her back!
We're excited for the Parade & Fireworks happening today right outside our front door!

No comments:
Post a Comment