Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last Minute Update!

Since I'm being induced tomorrow I thought I better take a minute and post a few pics of what we've been up to these last couple of weeks... because after tomorrow... it could be a while!
Saturday September 4th was Chris's birthday... we all got together at Alyssa's family cabin to have a BBQ and celebrate. The kids had a blast!

I don't know what it is about photos of kids sleeping but taking them is irresistible!
I had just washed sheets and came into the living room to find Gage all cocooned in them... there's also nothing more irresistible than fresh sheets warm from the dryer!

Sunday we had dinner at Ron & Anita's house (his yummy Japanese curry... ooo, my mouth just watered a bit ;0) We got to spend time with Jason, Yosh, Ren, Aila, and little Lina too.
Monday Mom drove Louis up for a cardiology appointment so they swung by to spend time with us! By spend time I meant that they wanted the 'Never ending shrimp' at Red Lobster (Nathan had taken me there for our date night Saturday and I ate until I couldn't stick another shrimp in my body!) So, we joined them and ordered dessert. Look at the boys faces... they were in HEAVEN! Then Mom & Louis helped me move some furniture around in my room and set up my rocker... THANKS AGAIN for helping me cross some things off my list!

Tuesday I was treated to a massage by my wonderful SIL Beth who's a massage therapist at Mindful Women Day Spa! They have these prenatal pillows that have a tummy indent so that you can lay on your stomach...OOOOOOO it was nice... I am a tummy sleeper and have really missed that!
Did I mention that she did ear candling on me... never had that done before and it's really cool, and pretty gross!
Also, my new mission is to find a bathrobe just like this! It's terry on the inside and this swanky microfiber outside that is too comfy for words!

Wednesday I had to go get a flu shot... hooray ;(
So, Nathan and the boys joined Grammie & Papa, Jeff, Heather & Carter at the state fair. Before we left J&H house Gage had to do some 'singing in the rain'. He has no idea what that is but he asked me to take a picture non-the-less.

Then, last night for our YM/YW combined activity we made water rockets from 2Lt bottles and used a compressor to send them flying. Some were amazing and stayed in the air for what seemed like ages. The boys came along to join in the observing fun. It didn't take long before a bunch of the neighbors joined us.

Well, that was a lot of info in one post! I'll try to get Nathan to post a picture of little girl for everyone to see! It's a little odd knowing before hand that she'll be joining us tomorrow. I thought at first that it was nice..."hey, I can get a good night's sleep Thursday in preparation..." yeah right! I haven't slept all week! But, we are incredibly excited and it's sort of fun telling the boys that tomorrow is the day! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I can't wait to hear the details! Hope all went well! Prayers are with you in the next coming weeks! XO, Sharon