Each year as sort of a farewell to summer the Wells Family all gets together for a Salt Lake Bees baseball game. It's pretty funny to see how we used to take up one whole row... now it's two. The Bees hit 4 home-runs throughout the game and we ended up winning.
We had a ton of fun & the boys absolutely LOVED it!
One of the major draws is the Stadium Food! Bruce and his Chicago style hot dog... Payton & his snow cone and Gage enjoying some good old salty peanuts.
After the game they invite all the kids 12 and under to come run the bases. I think this was the thrill of the night for the kids! Payton insisted on carrying Grandpa's mitt. I offered to take it and he said "No, Mama I need it!"
Ah, so much fun. Until next year ;0)

2 comments:
I love how your Dad and all his siblings sit and Look the same!!!
Ha, Ha, you're right! They all lean forward the same way...how funny!
Post a Comment