Sunday, September 19, 2010

She's HERE!!

~*~ Kaitlyn Eve Sanderson ~*~

September 17th 2010

6 lbs 3 oz ~ 181/2 in ~ 9 pm

I'll post more pictures and info from the hospital stay and the delivery another day...
We're both doing well and are HAPPY to be home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see features of payton in her...precious Ern!!! Glad u finally got ur little girl..dress her up EVERY Day.

Courtney said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Glad you're home and everyone is healthy and happy. What a darling family!

Catherine said...

She is so beautiful!!! Glad you are home and you are both doing well.
Can't wait to see her. How are the big brothers doing?

Russell and Emilie said...

She's such a cutie! Congrats!

Sharon said...

OH CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! and is there any way you were singing in the choir at the womens conference. I swear I saw you. Then I thought no way, she just had a baby? Hope you are enjoying her and things are settling down! Can't wait to hear how the boys are lovin' on her! SO FUN!