Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Heart Day!

Gage came home from school with this sweet hat! He's a LOVE BUG...
He was so excited to take his Hot Wheels valentines to school, and was even more excited to see all the Valentines he received from classmates.

We started out the morning with our traditional heart shaped pancakes...


Usually for lunch we have heart shapes sandwiches but I saw this Hot Dog idea in February's Family Fun magazine. The kids LOVED it. For dinner it was our heart shaped pizzas and then a double creme blueberry pie with pink whipped topping from Marie Calendar's.

the kids and their Valentine's! Payton got a monkey pillow pet, Gage got a panda pillow pet, and Kaitlyn got a Bumbo seat... they were all a hit!
The kids are in LOVE!! And so are we... with these little three.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Adorable! Love those little ones.

Catherine said...

I Love how Kaitlyn is looking up at Gage like what is on your head?

Sharon said...

Fun! I love your VD celebrations! Lil Kaitlyn is adorable!