Friday was my day to help with centers in Gages class. It was a WONDERFUL day to be there. The kids made cat in the hat hats, had the chance to try Green Eggs and Ham, and were able to see some "baby cows". Their momma died so they are bottle fed (Gage thought that was HILARIOUS! Not that the mom died... one of the girls actually cried about that... them drinking out of bottles was funny to him.) I love spending the day in the classroom with Gage. It's so great to see him interacting with the other kids and watch his little mind working.
Oh, they also recited the preamble to the constitution! I've made him say it to me over and over... it's really fun hearing him use words like "Domestic Tranquility, Posterity, etc..." I don't think I even learned about this until 4th grade... and didn't memorize it until 8th grade civics... maybe? I need to videotape him doing it.
So, I'm in love with this little girl's hair... what does it say that a Kindergartener has better styled hair than me?!

No comments:
Post a Comment