Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January's Priceless Pics

Gage's hot dog smile ~ Kaitlyn's scrunchie hair courtesy of Dad

We got to accompany Brett ring shopping :) The kids didn't make it there awake 

The best part about this photo is the red hives he's developing on his neck HAHA... this was when he had to PAY for the perfect ring LOL 

Payton's new reading spot 

These two are like peas in a pod 

Kaitlyn is obsessed with putting on other people's clothes! Gage calls this Kaitlyn's "CHEEZER" face :)
P.S. Early in the month we kissed the "ba ba" goodbye... YAY! 
Gage got a WHITE SLIP. Apparently he thinks that the whole staying in the classroom thing is overrated. He thinks he's free to do as he pleases at school. He was pretty upset about getting this! 
I love sleeping baby photos!! Especially her head resting on her hand :)

Kaitlyn's hair forms these fabulous little ringlets at the bottom...
and I ~ L.O.V.E~ them! 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Today, the report card made me LAUGH. Oh it took me back in time! He' s NORMAL! Congrats! Your baby is growing up:( And I love, LOVE the family home evening. I think I heard a talk in GC about when you think no-one is listening in FHE... and the importance of being consistent even with resistance. We can never understand the signicance of the blessings that come to FAMILIES for generations to come. YOU HAVE AN AWESOME FAMILY! XO