Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine


Valentine's is more about the kids around here. 
HAPPY HEART DAY!
I saw this cute idea to transform some conversation hearts and had to do it. Even Nathan got one packed in his lunch for work (he said that everyone at his table laughed when and he pulled it out... Awwww Nathan still has a secret Valentine :) Even Gage & Payton's teachers got one.

I was still making breakfast (heart shaped pancakes) when the kids came up. I waited for a response then hear Gage go. "uuuuu-huh-huh-huh, that's really funny Mom."

Pancakes just taste better when they're in the shape of a heart...

This was the first year that Gage got to make an actual Valentine's Box and he had soooo much fun doing it!


Kaitlyn got syrup in her hair. It's a new look :) I loved this heart outfit!

Dinner was the traditional Valentine fare... Heart shaped pizza and for dessert the special double cream blueberry pie with pink whipped topping!

No comments: