Monday, April 2, 2012

Conference House Crashing

As always Conference Weekend was incredible...

Even more so because we had a house full! Tarin, Dave & Judy came up on Friday. As soon as she got here we headed to the Bountiful Temple. It was pretty busy since it was going to be closed on Saturday so we didn't get in until the very last session. Which means we didn't get out until LATE! 

I have this little thing about taking photos each time we go to the temple together. Unfortunately THAT late there weren't many people walking around on the grounds... and it was dark. So, I propped my camera on a light post and set the timer! What happened after that is what I like to call "The series of unfortunate photos!"  Unflattering and all that :) Notice Tarin standing patiently while I figured out my timer and flash.

  
  
Hey! Finally a couple semi-decent ones... This is my skinny arm pose that she was mocking me for! 


When we returned Brett & Karissa were there. They had his mission reunion and tickets for Saturday afternoon conference. Mom & Dad were also up... Like I said it was a full weekend :)


So sleeping arrangements went a little something like this! Dave & Judy in the guest room, Tarin on the bottom bunk with the boys on the top (they both sleep on the top bunk anyway ;) Karissa on the sofa down-stairs, Mom & Dad on the blow-up bed in the upstairs living room and Brett on the wait for it...
Trampoline :) Good Times!


Although it was filled with late night talks, and early morning working, soccer games, etc. It was WONDERFUL!

No comments: