Monday, April 30, 2012

April's Priceless Pics

This is Gage getting a wart removed... I don't know why this is priceless but I had to post it :)
 Miss Kaitlyn let me do Pig-tails for the very first time!!
 They lasted about as long as it took me to take this picture :) 
 Gotta love a sleeping baby... especially one cuddling on a bunny :)
 
 Mommy snuggle during work. Fun with Cuzzies :) 
  The Cat in the Hat. Ready for soccer Kaitlyn's shoe obsession continues :)
 I forgot to write about the FHE we did the week before Easter. The kids got to open eggs to tell the Easter Story. It was so fun to see their faces when they opened the "Empty" egg. I'm beginning to love Pinterest :) 
  
  These two just being silly... as usual :)
  MMMMMMMK can I just eat her up!? How cute is she :)
 Sleeping bum up in the air :) 

No comments: