Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Important Question

To the 3 of you who actually read my blog ; ) Boots number one with the buckle (So I decided on these ones and bought them but now I'm not sure) or Boots number two with the tie. These are more for function than cuteness but I want to be able to slip them on with a skirt on Sundays like last when there's 7 inches of snow to wade through. So please help me make up my mind. (Oh, and they are the same price so cost not an issue. Dratz huh, that usually makes up my mind for me!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like boot number 2 with the little tie on the side!

Sharon said...

I like boot #1 with the buckle, but don't count on me cause I haven't bought a pair because I can't decide what is best... You need them both!

Catherine said...

I like the boot with the buckle but I would keep the ones that feel the best on my feet