Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Hee, Hee!! Guess who got the bell!

Happy December everyone! It seems like this past month has just flown by...Wasn't Halloween just last week? I swear it was. We had a wonderful week back home. As always never enough time to do all that we would like and see everyone we would like to see. But that's what happens when both our families live in the same place...but I LOVE it!
I talked Nathan into doing some black Friday shopping with me. (It didn't take much convincing)Last year was my first experience (shopping that is, I was always behind the counter at JCP before!) and wanted to share in the chaos with him. Andres, curious about the idea, came along as well. Good times.

While we were packing to head out Gage made us all "hot-dogs". Then Payton and he are the little guys on the bottom. They're wearing Mickey Mouse ears... So creative.

Payton was way over due for a haircut. The things we have to do to get him to hold still...

On our way home from being "home". Snow is touching the mountains...
Maybe it is Christmas time!
So much yummy food, good family times, California speed with Brett, Phase 10 with the siblings (we all get pretty giggly late at night), and Pit with the cousins. Nate got to go play ball with his buddies from High School. It was a wonderful holiday! Sunday was also very special because...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the picture of the mountains! MISS 'EM! I even know where its at! Love the pics of your Christmas Deco. And as always your fam tradition of the Live Nativity intrigues me. I so want to do that someday! I also read in the Sun Advocate another Elder from Carbon County called to replace Seth on the Baton Rouge Mission. He can come home NOW! (IT SNOWING THERE! crazy)