Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekend of Celebrating (Sunday)

We had the party for the Sanderson clan on Sunday. Here's Payton giving me a hand with last minute frosting application. It was nice having a second chance at the birthday cake. Maybe 3rd time would be a charm?

Little Carter enjoyed the balloons!

He loves Candy land...and now Chutes and Ladders.

I sure love this little birthday boy! It's amazing how quick they grow up isn't it? And he's only four. It just feels like he's been mine forever not just four quick years. I'm glad he always will be. I love you Gagers!

Just for your enjoyment here's a few fun things he's said over the past few weeks. Leave it to Gage to get me giggling with his outlook on life.
"I tried to wiggle my belly but it jiggled because I just drank juice"
"Mom, I don’t like those colors maybe you need to change into something else"
"I can’t jump because my brain hurts"
"My head and leg hurt maybe I need you to use the mometer" (thermometer)
"Grammie, why are your arms flarpy... yeah, cause they jiggle"
"Dad, I don’t accept your answer"
(If I ever tell him I don't know) "Yes, you know…yes, you do"
"That’s PBS kids…It’s for small guys not big girls or big guys"

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Gage!
Love the Pages