Food
Family& Fun Things
My Parents came up on Friday they brought Ren & Andres also. Nathan left work early to beat the snow storm we were getting. Again thank heaven for public transportation. I worry a lot less when he is on the train rather than driving in that weather. We went to the store to get my parents Christmas from all of us. (Wood flooring for their kitchen) It's going to look great! I went to bed Friday night and was supposed to wake up to my Christmas gift (a new light fixture for our dining room). Things didn't go quite as planned and after about 5 hours of attempts the first light fixture was returned and this one was put up instead. I LOVE it, though! I've been going to paint the ceiling white for some time but decided to wait until I got new lights. (I'll have to post a picture of the old one and you'll se why I'm so excited!) Mom painted a small section before Dad installed the fixture. I 'm going to love the white ceilings... they'll make it so much brighter. Thank you Mom & Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment