We headed out early Saturday morning and took a stop in Orem for Jason & Yoshiko's yard sale. Dad was on Grandkid duty and that's when I caught this cute pic of him & Aila. After that we headed home to give De her belated birthday gift. The boys were ecstatic that she had the trampoline up & running. They spent the majority of their weekend outside bouncing.
Our potty training was a little detoured by the trip... I understand... he's been doing so well at home but apparently jumping on the trampoline takes precedence over the potty. He wet through his pants and my jacket was all we had to cover up until we made it to Grandma & Grandpa's.
Mother's Day! Gage getting ready to present Grandma with her present. And Grammie opening hers up as well. They each got personalized T-shirts. I should have taken a picture of them... all the grandkids volunteered their hand prints for the project and LOVED doing it...except Aila she wasn't too fond of the sticky paint on her fingers.
Sunday was also Jeannie's birthday! De always makes this wonderful Mother's Day dinner. I remember putting on an apron as a child and being a waitress on this special day. I feel special now because I get to sit at the fancy table and enjoy the chicken cordon blue, rice pilaf, baked potato and raspberry lemonade... boy, my mouth watered just typing that!
The boys enjoyed the chocolate fountain... Maybe a little too much!
I had to take a picture of this. We lovingly refer to it as "Shrine 'O Brett". We stay in his room when we go down and it cracks me up every time... Mister over-achiever ;P
Monday morning we got ready to head out (to meet Nathan for the ultrasound) and I put the boys clothes on the couch and asked Gage to get dressed. He came downstairs to get his shoes in this... Payton's clothes. Grandpa told him it looked like a muscle shirt so after that Payton called it 'my muscle shirt'. Pretty soon these two will be in the same size. Crazy.
After the Ultrasound we decided to go out to celebrate. I've been craving STEAK lately so Nathan took me out for steak and crab legs... okay mouth watering again ;0)

No comments:
Post a Comment