Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Bash



So what started out as a type of Baby Shower (sans gifts) that was supposed to be held on September 18th but didn't happen when Kaitlyn was born on the 17th... became a girl's afternoon out and a get to meet Kaitlyn Baby Bash that we had last Saturday... after we got bumped on our second date because of a Baptism... Sheesh... I'm surprised anyone made it at all ;0)

My trusty Young Women were there and eager to visit and learn to make some really cool flowers (I didn't finish mine but I'll show you all when I do!)
We had yummy desserts and enjoyed each-other's company.

Shannon Morgan & Julee Reynolds taught us how to make two different flowers
Shout out to Amanda Petersen who put together this BEAUTIFUL display of my maternity photos and Kaitlyn... I love the little green birdie on top! I need to find some old screen's and re- purpose them into something like this LOVE it!

Thanks a ton to Mom, Judy, and my Aunties who are ALWAYS there when I need them most ;)

It was a fun girl's day out but me & Kaitlyn were happy to be back with our favorite boys

1 comment:

Sharon said...

ERin, your email has been hacked into. Tell everyone not to open any attachment from you. Yours came to me with NO SUBJECT. It's the latest BUG. Once your email is sent- if the recipient opens the attachment they steal your contact list and start sending spam to others. Sharon