Today is October 17th which means that this little peanut is one month old today...
REALLY?!?!
I've pretty much been a shut in, so it's amazing how quickly that time has flown! But one month old? It makes her seem so much older than I think she really is so I'm just going to stick with "four weeks" there... that's better.
But, if she's four weeks old that means I've gone an entire month without sleep.
WHO KNEW THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE? Moms we're superhero's... seriously!
P.S. In case you're wondering I do own other clothes besides my Life is Sweet camp tee... it's currently my ensemble of choice, however ;0)
1 Month Stats
Weight: 7lb 10 oz
(She now weighs how much Payton did when he was born)
Height: 21 1/4 inches
This puts her in 40th percentile for height and 20th for weight... grow baby grow! I can't wait for those pudgy little cheeks and legs!!

2 comments:
I can't wait to see her this weekend!!
Oh my goodness! A month already! That seems all to fast. It looks like her brothers really are excited to have her. They are all so cute!
Post a Comment