Baby Girl is 4 months old today...
REALLY? Can four moths already have passed since little Kaitlyn joined our family? Time sure does speed by these days. We've had a wonderful one here, though. Gage didn't have school so we spent the entire morning cuddled on the couch in blankets. The boys watched cartoons while I read my book. Kaitlyn enjoyed the snuggle time as well.
Now, Uncle Seth is here wrestling and playing swords with the boys and cooing at baby girl. It's Nate's last day of work and he should be home any minute.
I've yet to plan a FHE lesson for tonight or decided what's for dinner, but that's okay... it's a GREAT day!

1 comment:
I love days like those!! My kids still like to cuddle and I am gonna take all I can cause I know someday I will be like the plague.
Post a Comment