Saturday, January 29, 2011

Michael & Lael

January 15, 2011
Salt Lake City Temple




Open House
January 22 ~ Wellington UT

There was a great photo of Lael wearing boots with her dress and her bouquet... So I asked if she was really wearing them with her dress. (She said that her Mom, wasn't so happy about that... I told her I knew exactly what she meant... I wanted to wear red shoes on my big day.)
Part of the High School Gang (Paula, Jenny, Stoker, Mike, Nate. Shorts was hiding behind Nathan)
The moon was GORGEOUS! After the open house Nathan & I went on a date! We had gotten a gift card for our anniversary to the Cowboy Club. If you're ever on Hwy 6 Heading through Wellington I HIGHLY suggest a stop for YUMMY food!
Some of our faves: Chef's salad with Bleu Cheese
Even if you don't normally go for Bleu Cheese you should here... TRUST me!
Their fries.
Not only do they give you enough to feed a small country they are so good you end up eating the entire reserve for that small country because you can't stop yourself.
Sauteed Mushrooms for an appetizer... My mouth is drooling... enough said.

No comments: