Monday, December 12, 2011

Gage's 7th

 Happy 7th Birthday GAGE!

It's so hard for me to believe that my little Gager's is 7 years old! Time has just flown by but at the same time it seems like he's been mine forever. I just can't even remember our lives without him in it. He's such a responsible and caring boy. He's so aware of other's feelings and is concerned about the people around him. He's an old soul. He's such a fast learner and just picks up on things like a little sponge. He's my little book worm. He asked for a Spider Man themed birthday this year. It's the first time we've ever had a "friend party" and I think it went really well. When I asked him who he wanted to invite he told me he just wanted Noah, Tanner, and Sam. I told him he could invite more than that and he said no. Later he did tell me that next year I could choose who to invite because he said he had too many friends... :) I love this kid!


 These boys just crack me up!

 Payton, Sam, Josh, GAGE, Tanner, Noah, Daniel

SCHOOL CELEBRATION

 "Happy Birthday to you! Cha Cha Cha!"

 Who said your birthday has to be only one day a year?
FAMILY PARTY

No comments: