Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wells kind of Christmas

Tons of fun to be had at the Whitear Rec Center this year! The stockings were hung...
It has an indoor basketball court so there were all kinds of things flying around... including some toy helicopters that some of the boys got for cousin gifts! 
Kaitlyn got to hang out with some of her favorite people.
Tons of presents to go around.
Getting ready to play the right/left game (this year it was a R/L nativity story!)
And the WHITE ELEPHANT exchange! Our family is all for wacky white elephant gifts :)
I guess some of these need sub-titles. Anita unwrapped a bag of all the cameras my parents have EVER owned, there were even a few Polaroids!  Payton pulled out one of the ugliest ties I've ever seen and was sooo excited about it! "I've always wanted this!" and had me tie it around his head. This beautiful dress got taken from De but I think aunt Mary will be Cleopatra for Halloween next year. Trisha can now take up belly-dancing and Nathan's a little confused about where the coconuts go... Brett was lucky enough to get "Salmonella" from the family party :) We got that at the medical book-store. They're called microbes and that's really what the salmonella organism looks like! We're going to make this a tradition and bring a different disease each year.  Behold Fartacus and Butt quack... gotta love it! Let's not forget Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia-Obama!
Pinata time!
Cousin gift exchange!
Family Photo Op with our new "Wells Bells" T-shirts! (I need to get the group photo from Trisha and a close-up of the T... it's so great!)
Breakfast after a night of no sleep :)
Clean-up time!
I can't believe this years party has come and gone. It's something I really look forward too in December. We didn't even have a chance to watch a single Christmas movie! One night is definitely not enough to fit in all the fun! Maybe next year we'll make it two...

No comments: