Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I love staple guns

I'm going to have to get me one of these :) I've got so many things I could do! Luckily I have a SIL that lets me steal hers and keep it for weeks on end finishing all kinds of projects. Next up is the desk chair for the living room. Only, I'm having a hard time finding fabric that I love as much as what's on there that doesn't cost $35 a yard... YIKES... I really wish I would have bought the entire bolt of what's on there now!! I found it at Wal-Mart in Price of all places for $1/ yard. Kicking myself right about now... Also kicking myself for not Scotch Guarding it when I first re-covered it! Oh well, live and learn right? 
This chair I got for a steal from Staples when I first started working data entry from home. I needed a comfy chair. Hated the mesh pink... but man it's a comfy chair! The job didn't last for long but hopefully the newly upholstered chair will :)



No comments: